Caption Contest: Slippery Edition
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
I stumbled on this picture and it was too funny not to share.
Between the chick laughing in the back and the tons of aero gear sprawled out over the ground, I got a good chuckle. I feel bad for the guy (because this is exactly the kind of thing that will happen to me one of these days) but that doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun with it. You know what that means?
The person with the funniest caption suggestion wins a high five from me.
Here are a few to get you started.
- “My coach’s plan is to swim all out until I get on the bike. He said nothing about transition”
- “Someone pause my Garmin!”
- “My aero helmet and firecrest zipps reduce the time it takes for my face to crash into the ground by 2.5 seconds in an olympic.”
- “Damn bananna peel. Should’ve stuck with gels.”
- “I refused to get chicked in transition, so I dove for the line.”
- “Apparently there is such a thing as ‘too much TriSlide.’”
And on a side note – I do hope the guy is alright. And is that his shoe to the right of him in the picture? I REALLY hope his foot isn’t in there. That would be a twisted mess.
Category : Triathlon
Tags: caption contest, Triathlon
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.